Thursday, June 18, 2009

California Dreamin

Hey, Vox Box! Right now I'm in the process of packing for my trip to California. I'll be gone until the 28th of June and I'll be missing the blog like crazy (no internet for me!). Anyways, while I'm gone, I have some questions for you to answer!
  • What are some events going on where you live?
  • What am I missing while I'm gone?
  • What is your favorite vacation place?
  • What are your favorite summer activities?

And now a few challenges for the readers who are truly dedicated:

  • Recruit (I don't care how many, just do it!)
  • Attend some cultural and interesting event in your town and write about it here (especially those of you in the Northwest so I know what I'm missing!)

OK...that's all from me until later this month. Talk to you soon!

Read. Think. Type. Rock.

Katie

2 comments:

  1. yeah for summer! 3 cheers for VACATION, baby! (hip-hippy-hoorahh!!) :D

    Anyways! One of the main events happening this summer in The Boonies, USA..(hahah..just kidding. more like Oakesdale...) is the Buggy, Barter, and BOOGIE 4th of July Festival. Anyone heard of MaryJane Butters, organic-colonial extraordinare? She owns a historic Flour Mill in town and is having a BLOWOUT festival. Home made pie, a cross-county antique tour, and Nick and I's band: FADING ANCHOR will be playing in the park for the afternoon. Then of course the fireworks and celebrations and such!

    here's the website for the festival! http://melissaburford.typepad.com/burford_designs/2009/03/maryjanesfarm-buggy-barter-and-boogie.html

    I love the 4th of July...:) I also love your CHALLENGE! Let's blog-document these recruiting days and adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to come! And let's get on the documentation...anything and everything, I wanna know!

    ReplyDelete