Monday, June 15, 2009

Les Claypool!?!?!


So as some of you know I am quite the fan of almost any kind of music at all and while i happen to be surfing the internet for any good shows coming up (besides AEROSMITH) I stumbled upon a show at the Knitting Factor on Wednesday June 24 that I had not herd about!! What... I know that is the most wack thing that you have herd all week eh? However it is true i will admit.... His name Les Claypool, his game some highly above normal bass guitar skills!!! So I was interested and hit up you tube and this is what came up.. now you may want to lay a pillow on your floor so that your jaw does not hurt quite as bad from the impact that it will soon experience!! So check this man out and I warned you about the jaw thing good luck my fellow humans!!!
Am I just slow has anyone herd this man??
What do you think??
Would You stop by this show??

5 comments:

  1. heck to the YES i would hit up his show! :) i'm quite a fan of the bass...especially MIKE (from the amazing Green Day! *sighh...) and FLEA (from the awesome RHCP!) and NICK HARMER(from Death Cab!) So i would definitely come to check out this newbie's show.

    Hahaha - you're one of my faves too, nick w.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i dont know if i would call him a NEWBIE but you know!!!

    And im one of your favorite bass players?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - ok..you're right. this les claypool is probably the farthest away from a 'newbie' that you can get...:). but he's a newbie to me i guess, seeing as i've never heard of him...

    and of course you're one of my faves! helloo?? who wrote the amazing riff to 'Psycho'??? yaaa *points at you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...well - like i said, my family (and i'm talkin' extended family here!) all listened to the FA EP and LOOOVED it!!

    i'm pretty sure my uncle could use that pillow you're talking about with the 'Les Claypool' post for his jaw-droppage during the 'Brain Stew' solo...

    ahhhh...green day ruless...

    ReplyDelete