Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vox Spotlight?????


So it is Nick here I was going to right all of you fellow bloggers a nice little internet letter (email) but then I had a brainstorm and thought that it would be cool to here what you guys think in comment form!!!! Here is my idea every few days I Nick wright will hit the world of the VOX with a new person/band that I think is gnarly and interesting. It will be good insight not only on some cool people but also into my fantastical brain (witch is a place deemed very hazardous). I will fill you in on some background some interesting facts and what they are up to right at the moment (and on some occasions were you can see them next). Now it is your turn tell me what you think!!

Good idea or poor one?
Any other such things that you want to be included in the sum of that person/band?
and of course any other input that you might have!!!

5 comments:

  1. right on right on!! i'm loving the idea of a cool little 'bio' on an interesting person/group...

    and believe me...when you said your brain could be hazardous - took the words right outta my mouth..:D just kiddin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha good one well thanks i glad that you dig the idea any thing elese that you would like to see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm thinking Prime Rib from Wagyu Kobe, $50 mil, a Porsche in every color, sea-going yacht registered in Panama or Liberia, and oh, to top it all off, a villa in Monaco. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na Jeremiah i dont know about all of the things you listed but blog wise what what would you like to see???

    ReplyDelete
  5. kobe is fascinating...

    especially from a veggie point of view...

    :)

    ReplyDelete