Thursday, August 13, 2009

Need A Laugh?


If you're like me, you've got a lot of work right now. You know, summer work, the most tedious of all types of work. But we all need a break every now and again. So, for the next few weeks, I'll do some Katie Comedy and present to you some of my favorite ways to catch a break and get in a laugh.


First up, Barats and Bereta, the comedy duo out of Gonzaga University. These two have been doing sketch comedy for years and do improv at the Blue Door Theater. They're a big hit on Youtube, and there's talks about a pilot for NBC. Here's a link for their newest video, Mousemate.



1 comment:

  1. that's so cool to have some local comedy stars! :)

    Another of my YouTube faves is the "My Spoon is Too Big" video...that's just weird how funny it is. I mean honestly, a baNANaaa? Well..that part will make sense once you watch it...:D

    ReplyDelete