Sunday, May 31, 2009

Greetings Fellow Humans, Its Nick!!


Hello all you people, I go by the title of Nick Wright. I live in a small little town called Oakesdale, Wa. I have made the choice to take Katie and Chloe's idea's on this whole blogger intro thing!! Well like I said, I'm Nick and I have never blogged before in my life so we will see how this whole thing goes. Back in the days of the good ol' Vox Box I was an loyal follower so when I herd from Chloe that it was going to be no more I was sad to say the least. Then her next news hit me THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW ONE OPEN FOR ANYONE!!!! O MY GOSH was my first reaction as I had the brainstorm that I might be able to be known as one of the WELL KNOWN Vox Bloggers!!! Yes that would rock and a few weeks later HERE I AM!!!! Soooooo.... what am I into well I love MUSIC is....well...Stellar to say the least!!! I am the front man in a Punk/Alternative band entitled Fading Anchor and I love it! My next biggest hobby is going to concerts (weird that is something music related) MOSHING to say the least!!! I also love mountain biking and hanging out with my stellar homiez..(oh and my JEEP rules). Well all in all I am VERY proud to say I am a VOX BLOGGER and all you guys should expect to see lots from me!!!


So peace 4now!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha - I do remember the day of telling you about the open blog..:). You were pretty excited! Good to see that enthusiasm, greenhorn!

    Love the picture you chose! For those of you who read my intro, you're lookin' at Shake! (the butterscotch milkshake with a knack for finding worldly adventures and french octopus-friends that wear top hats...)

    ReplyDelete