Friday, June 5, 2009

Attention all SKINNY JEAN lovers!!!!!!!


Attention all lovers of such things as, My Chemical Romance, eyeliner, or just the fashion of the hugely poplar SKINNY JEAN!!!! You may look the best in a long line of your friends, or make a statement by looking different than anyone around but is it worth the risk of NERVE DAMAGE??Yes its is true all my fellow skinny jean lovers out there there has been many reported cases of Meralgia Paresthetica, a tingling sensation in the thigh and lower leg that can be caused by that lovely pair of skin fitting jeans that you are looking cauciously down at right this moment!!! Well this story despite it's odd nature caught my attention and got me thinking.......
Should i put my Tight jeans on the hanger?
Or stick it to my nerves and look great doing it?  
What do you think??

7 comments:

  1. whoa...this is slightly disturbing.

    i absolutely love skinny jeans, yet it kinda makes me laugh how they're becoming dangerous to our health...

    first kids are walking out into busy streets while texting - now they're cutting off circulation by wearing super-tight pantaloons...

    what will be begin to love next!?! :D LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this made me laugh.

    I'm wearing some right now. Skinny jeans don't have to be leg-strangling. Mine are actually quite comfortable. Also, I don't like My Chemical Romance and eyeliner. I like classical. :)

    But yeah, a good portion of tight jeans are really just TOO freaking small. I guess the lesson here is: if you have to peel them off, they're not especially nerve-friendly. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey somtimes some peelage is necesasary dude and classical that is kool too i mean a violinist in skinnies that might be a little odd but whatev!!!! and i agree that they are much more comfy than the other option!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gotta agree too - i definitely think they're more comfortable! :) ironically enough...

    you totally don't have to like eyeliner and My Chem to dig skinnies, it's cool how they're something loved by a lot of different people...besides, My Chemical Romance likes eyeliner enough for all of us...:D ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe....I don't play violin, or any instrument, for that matter. I am completely un-musical. Classical is just the genre I prefer....and skinny jeans are very versatile....they can be anything from "punk rock" to more delicate and girly to even sporty. Skinnies are for everyone! ;) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. agreed! you see them everywhere - from aeropostale' to hot topic...they are totally for everyone.

    3 cheers for that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emi, if you saw me in skinny jeans...well, assuming I could get myself in them in the first place, you'd probably need a bottle of bourbon to forget you ever saw the sight. LOL

    ReplyDelete