Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hello World!, it's CHLOE!


So. Katie here had a stinkin' amazing idea: Blogger Introductions! You guys will, of course, want to know a little about the lives of your devoted bloggers! (Plus, I absolutely love to fill out all things 'quiz-questionaire-personality' related...It's a winning situation for all sides!)

Here's my own version of a Blogger Questionaire! It's all the things I love, (cleverly called 'All The Things I LOVE!)

1. Ice cream! - Especially frozen yogurt! I could probably eat myself out of an Olympic-sized swimming pool if it was filled with the wonderful concoction known as 'fro-yo'...
2. Rain!
3. Blogging! - Well, I just can't picture life without it after having been on the VOX blog-staff last year. I'm definately going to put 110%...no...120% (!) into this new blog-project! Who's with me?!? :D
4. Cupcake and Shake! - (It's a comic-strip me and Nick write: Just two little desserts going on adventures...) They're featured in the ZINE we write, called The INFINATE Zine. Check out the website at http://ihearttheinfinatezine.webs.com/!!!
5. Big Piles of Fallen Leaves! - Fun to jump in, pounce on, dance in, scoop into the air!
6. Music! - Like Katie, I'm all about mix CD's, classic mix tapes, and old vinyls - Collecting is a passion. LOVE concerts, moshing (! yee-haw!) and concert-photography. The pic up right is one from the mosh pit of an ahhh mazing concert I went to last summer..:D.
7. My Guitar - Now that's something I would definitely bring to my deserted island...
8. My betafishy 'Buddha' - I discussed him earlier in my reply to Katie's post..:D
9. COFFEE! - I can't believe it took me this long to remember my LOVE for it! Yeah - I kinda got a little reputation as a hardcore coffee-addict on the previous VOX. Anyone wanna go for a cup today? :) I'm game!
10. My Community! - Sure, I'm definately out here in 'the boonies', but it's a great place to be. Got great friends! Great music (mostly made by my friends!..) Great school! It just truly is an awesome place to get together for youth group, random games of frisbee, or just to eat pizza and do nothing at the park. (But I've always got my fellow bloggers to keep me updated on the city-life!!)

So there you have it! My 'Tip-Top 10!'

All-Important Question!: What are a couple of items off of YOUR list?

13 comments:

  1. A couple items off my Tip-Top List:
    Concerts
    Getting second-hand records and hanging them on my walls
    Vans and Converse sneakers (i wear sneakers but I'm not a sneak...name that tune!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is kinda weird - but DITTO to the extreme with your whole list! :) i just picked up a like-new meatloaf record!! ahhH!!

    'bat out of hell' and 'two outta three ain't bad' just really bring me back to my childhood...:D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha nice. I try go to the record sale at the Masonic Temple every March. Right now the records on my walls are:
    Juno; Music to the Movie
    Born In the USA - Bruce Springsteen
    Hotel California - The Doobie Brothers
    Begger's Banquet- The Rolling Stones
    The Cars- The Cars
    Glass House Rock - The Greg Kihn Band
    1967-1970 - The Beatles
    The Blues Brothers; Music to the Movie
    Under A Blood Red Sky - U2 live
    Breakfast at Tiffany's; Music to the Movie

    Obviously, my walls are running out of room! I have to rotate the records so that all of them get some wall time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya chloe dude where did you get this kool pic ? ha aha lol kool beans!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! record collecting is an addictive, addictive thing..here's mine:

    - meatloaf, bat out of hell
    - dirty dancing (nobody puts baby in the corner!) haa..
    - the soundtrack to grease!
    - clapton, slowhand
    - the police, zenyatta mondatta
    - quiet riot, metal health
    - the doors, weird scenes inside the gold mine
    - ozzy, blizzard of oz
    - kiss, double platinum
    - lynyrd skynyrd, second helping
    - motley crue, girls girls girls
    - bananarama! (that's just fun to say!)
    - a few ABBA records..i love ABBA
    - and a few others...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matisyahu: Youth, No Place to Be, Live at Stubbs, Shattered EP
    Sublime: 40 Oz. to Freedom, 20th Century Masters Collection
    Dropkick Murphys: The Warrior's Code, Live on St. Patrick's Day, Blackout, The Gang's All Here, The Meanest of Times, Singles Collection I & II, Mob Mentality
    Flogging Molly: Alive Behind the Green Door
    Bon Jovi: New Jersey
    Bob Marley & The Wailers: 20th Century Masters Collection
    Social Distortion
    The Hills of Los Angeles by Bad Religion
    Jibbs
    The Dubliners: Spirit of the Irish

    I'm pretty sure that's what's on my iPod...I think...or maybe I'm too busy watching the Yankees-Indians to go and look at it. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. sublime...most excellent.

    i'll never forget the first time i heard 'pawn shop'...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love it all. :) Oh, and I forgot my James Blunt CDs...he's good too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh ooh ooh! James Blunt Rox My Sox! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sublime and Bad Religion I can whole-heartedly agree with...James Blunt? Not so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like james at the begining, you know - the soulful tunes of 'high' and 'goodbye my lover' (ha! total heartbreaker...)

    but i'm not really diggin' his new stuff. i want the old james back...

    but the new incubus is pleasantly surprising! i wasn't sure how the new record would turn out - but i'm really liking it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katie, if you knew how much Goodbye My Lover reflected my last serious relationship, you'd understand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmm..that James always did know how to put the pen to paper...

    I definitely have to give him that. :)

    ReplyDelete